Serving citizens and businesses for over 60 years!
Ludwig Contracting, Inc. originated as Ludwig Electric Service in
1946. Franklin G. Ludwig founded the electrical and HVAC
service company. His sons, Timothy and Benjamin assumed joint
ownership with Franklin in 1967. Benjamin and Jane purchased
the company in its entirety in 1977. Then in 1993, Ludwig
Contracting, Inc. was organized by Jane and Doug. Since 1993
Ludwig Contracting, Inc. has assumed all responsibility for
operations of the business.
Our service areas include Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. we
have been pre-qualified with the Indiana state Department of
Administration Public Works since 1983.